Oncall Interpreters 24/7
Dragoman's remote interpreting team is at your service on multiple interpreting plaforms be it Zoom, ZipDX, Interactio, Voiceboxer, Catalava, Interprefy, KUDO, Speakus or other standards-compliant software. We offer both consecutive and simultaneous modes. Our global team includes vetted professionals in Vietnamese, Chinese, Romanian, Albanian, Polish, Arabic, Farsi, Turkish, Kurdish, Sorani, Slovak, Ukranian, Russian, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi are among the 80+ languages we cover. We have all Balkan languages, most African languages and also many Asian languages, too. Please contact us for your specific language needs.
- Our team is experienced on multiple remote interpreting platforms;
- We have conference interpreters, certified medical interpreters and public service interpreters;
- Our platforms are secure and compliant with regulations & industry standards;
- You pay as you go and save on time and costs, no need to inflate your overhead.
Our Interpreting Apps
Benefits and Limitations
Remote interpreting has been evolving and suddenly became the new normal after the COVID-19 pandemic. It offers a lot of possibilities, yet there are certain limitations in terms of technology and internet availability. We encourage all stakeholders to uphold the highest quality standards and understand each usecase properly.Key Benefits
- During lockdown conditions, online interpreting may be the only practical solution;
- Online simultaneous interptreting is so easy if equipment is adequate and people are trained;
- You can access to a virtual multilingual call center instantly for public services and customer care;
- It is pay as you go - minutes, hours or days - save on overhead costs;
- Possible to have consecutive, simultaneous, bilingual or multilingual online meetings;
- You may choose audio only (over the phone interpreting - OPI) or video remote interpreting (VRI);
- Excellent to manage remote work scenarios.
- Ideal for everyone but mostly government agencies, NGOs, education institutions, hospitals, immigration offices, police stations and public services;
- Video remote interpreting is also very practical for sign language;
- Remote interpreting saves on travel and accommodation costs;
- RSI is a life saver for last minute interpreter requests;
- RSI also enables remote speakers and attendees;
- Heavily depends on highspeed broadband internet;
- Is a torture when professional microphones are not used;
- privacy and confidentiality checks are needed;
- Not every interpreter is trained on remote skills & standards;
- Is not a magical substitute for onsite interpreting, many situations require a hybrid solution;
- Market is proliferated with dozens of apps, and not all are designed up to highest interpreting standards;
- Medical interpreting and court interpreting requires official certification in many countries.